Jun 23, 2009

2 INSPIRE: THE BEST LAUNDRY ROOMS

So I keep coming across the most gorgeous laundry rooms! So I thought i must just share these with you. Most of these are from Country Living and BHG. Unfortunately I can't share my laundry room with you - it's in the garage, and the garage desperately needs updating, but only once the rest of the little projects are done. Have you got a laundry room to be proud of? Please, please send me a picture at melissastudioa@yahoo.com and I will add it on with a link to your blog/website.







The dollhouse for storage is such a unique way to reuse. I adore it.









love it! My living room walls are the exact same color.




Aren't some peeps sooo lucky to do laundry in such a cozy & organized space. I currantly smell mildew and breath motorcycle fumes while folding. That needs to change.