Jun 17, 2009

Somewhere To Hide

I know I just did a post about potting benches due to my lack of room and time for such a project but after showing my hubs some photos tonight he assures me that if I gather the doors & windows that I need he will build me one...he even went as far as to say sometime next week. Gotta love someone who dreams bigger than yourself. Whatever happens, this was on my mind all day, well actually this, my bouy connection, (long story that I will tell in a later post)growing strawberrys and of course still wondering if rumps is gonna start talkin soon. My head hurts from thinking so much. Now let's stare at these enchanting little cottage-y sheds and imagine your very own place to hide.

MY FAVorite, Love everything about it. The cornflower blue with cheery yellow french doors is bright but not abnoxious. The empire chinese style roof decor is a great touch.

Notice the two french doors leaned together to form the roof line. The powdery grey-blue almost blends into the landscape.


My son would tear this place up. Bunk beds outside! What a dream for a little boy or girl.


The dutch style door and lean-two shape makes this one pretty versatile.



I want to live in here. The double doors are great for lawnmowers and wheel barrows to easily be accesible.


This English-y mini manor is so pretty. Simple lines and those corbels holding up the overhang are wonderful.

The salvaged door is perfect and the all the little country touches like tied together clay pots and home made rock border really let you know who plays here.


Does it get better than this? With a arched doorway & contrasting white windows the rasberry red looks enchanting. Makes me think that my exterior windows could use a nice dose of thick planked black trim. The height of the cottage must make it really feel open inside.
This goes to prove that your house can be 6x8 and still be the best on the street.
Sweet Dreams,
Sage Mommy