Feb 3, 2009

Kitchen Inspiration

We recently remodeled our kitchen. Me and the boyfriend usually try to work as a team in my never ending decor endeavers. I search the web until 4am for inspiration and then bother him with ALL the NEW IDEAS for the next week. He secretly loves it but won't admit it.

He makes all my decor dreams come true...mauh.
The enamel table and the 50's ware and tourquise & red
color palette is so fresh.
I always wanted a black/whitemarble check floor. Black ladder back chairsadd alot of contrast to this otherwise stark white room.

This galley kitchen was done with eco-ness in mind. Checkered tiles of cork in different colors looks great! A simply shelf along the back makes a seating areain an otherwise impossible space. Great idea!


This is an old table re-purposed for a kitchen table and work island. The hanging lights are made from 3 tin cans. Very creative.

Can you imagine? I love the cubbies, enough room to collect forever. I love contrast between the white and dark walnut floors.

Fell in love with the silver chairs and sunny yellow walls.
Buy this room at Potterybarn.com

Nice use of space here. With hardly any room he seperated with the light fixture and wall treatment and it looks very cute. Goes to show that no one has to eat sitting on their couch. Make yourself a nice nook to enjoy!

So bright and country. Great red/white gingham chairs look great with the yellow island.

Another potterybarn creation...I just bought the roman shades featured here in black/oatmeal and they are magnificant! I think I am going to paint my flea market farm table white. A project best left for a professional...my man;)

French country, It will always be my favorite. I love the sea foam green color of the table. So pretty;) and the armoire is gorgous.

Hope you saw something you loved! night-nite.

No comments: