Aug 24, 2009

{Anthropologie Sweet Dreamin}

There is something so whimsical about Anthro's style. Every little thing a work of art in itself. Can't seem to leave without taking a small treat home to display. I love everything about this store, even the shopping bags with that recycled crafty look that Anthropologie does so well.

My focus these days is my super sad, dark grey bedroom so I am focusing on these pretty inspiration pics for making a super comfy bed for the whole family to snuggle in;) The goal is too get a big bold floral look with white background and fabulous throw pillows everywhere. Isn't that what everyone wants? Now if I can just figure out how to turn my crappy Ikea bed into a distressed scrolled vintage rod iron master piece? Any ideas??

















Sweet Dreams Lovers...I miss you will;)

No comments: