Dec 29, 2008

NOT YOUR MOTHER'S APRON

I have been looking for a reason to buy another one of these cute aprons from Anthropologie, so on my way to a friend's house for Christmas Eve dinner I thought it would be the perfect hostess gift for someone who loves to cook.

I had to snap a shot of these super cute aprons with my new Nikon D40 while in Anthropologie in Westport, CT today.

I love the halter cut on these...cute enough to wear naked;)

These are from hostess with the mostess
I love the pockets in contrasting colors of fabric!
My search for the perfect 3 yards of fabric is coming soon. I quess it's time to spark up that new sewing machine my mom gave me. xoxo


So of course this leads me to think that instead of buying 100 aprons why don't I try to make one??? Ummmm.
I think I'm going to need a really cute book to do that.
Believe it or not I found retro apron patterns at Walmart.


A must have for any beginner,
I got mine PLUS a few more today from the book club
(10 for 1.00 plus shipping)


"A is for Apron" The cutest aprons ever are in this book. . I read about it on Apron Thrift Girl and then decided to purchase. Great tutorials for the first timer like myself.

No comments: