Apr 25, 2011

Dresser into Kitchen Island??

This is not my favorite example of doing this but until I do it...it's the only one;).

I would love to find a wide sideboard with great sturdy legs for my kitchen. Something in dark wood with some glass knobs would make me smile.

I love the simplicity or this that any women can grab a pint of paint and some hooks and make it happen. Islands can be so expensive and this can be done for well under 100 if you are frugal. Take your time and find the right piece.

Good luck and just wanted to share. Hope everyone had a great Easter!

God Bless

2 comments:

Ron & Kelly Morrissette said...

This is brilliant! I'm totally doing it!

Maureen said...

I'm obsessed and want to create it for my little apartment that's in desperate need of an island! But how does one get the paper towel roll - is that a dresser handle? A dowel?