Apr 9, 2009

Springy Easter Place Settings

I adore this setting from southernliving mag, simple white linens and butterflys tucked inside the loose arrangement is perfect. Look at the egg place cards sitting inside a nest of moss...love it.









All differnent random flowers arranged in egg cups...I see them everyday at Goodwill but never buy them. I'm gonna start.







Lavendar linens and the natural baskets of robins blue speckled eggs make this look so classy to me.

I espessially was drawn to the palette used here, yellow & green with all the grass arrangements makes this look expensive but how cheap is grass and eggs?

You never know quite what to do with these little pots but this idea is great. Little pot, syrophone ball and green moss...makes me wish I was hosting Easter this year;(

The moss down the middle is a little unsanitary for me but the look is gorgous! Look at the dessed up eggs & ribbon throw pillows. Sooo cozy








1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Sage Happy Easter to you, love the table decor ideas and in fact will save a couple for next year..........good luck on the house selling.