Mar 30, 2009

SALvage STyLe

When it comes to interior design, I would have to say that flea market style is probably my favorite. Sure, it can sometimes come off as too country or grandma-like, but when done well, I think it is absolutely beautiful. I adore seeing other people's collections of one of a kind pieces from long ago, carefully displayed. I am fortunate that CT has a plether of great thrift stores and antique shops, but I am finding that the days of finding that $5 piece that you cherish forever is deeming harder then ever. I quess that makes the whole"hunt" that much sweeter. These pics are from a home I was reading/drooling about it Country Living Mag. She is a Minniapolis designer & her taste is right up my alley.






































































No comments: