Mar 18, 2009

Quick Muffin Cups

There is nothing better then fluffy eggs in the morning or anytime. Today after cleaning the house like a mad women I noticed that Giada was making eggs in muffin tins. I knew I had all the makings for my own masterpiece take on this recipe. My son was napping so the race was ON...



Ingredients:
a muffin tin
6 eggs
1 ham steak
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1/2 cup grated parm cheese
1/3 cup whole milk
salt & pepper to taste
and 20 minutes of your day.

Preheat oven to 350F. Chop the ham steak into small cubes or you could use whatever you have on hand...salami,turkey. Mix all ingredients in bowl and beat until creamy. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray (I used a non-stick pan and still did just to be sure). Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until puffy and slightly golden on top.


You could even make a hollandaise sause to go over top but...
I didn't have time or the room in my pants.

He's still sleeping & they are done.
They are sooo delish and hardly any mess to clean up!!
Enjoy, Sage Mommy xoxo

No comments: