Feb 12, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Valentine's Day will soon be here and I've compiled a few photos of my favorite red and pink things!
This is a room by designer Suzanne Kasler. I love the muted colors used. It's so elegant without being unattainable. I really want a thick floor lengh table cloth for my round dining room table.

This Swedish farm table from 1st Dibs make a great craft desk in a feminine studio or would look adorable even in a child's room



This is from an old Country Living magazine but it never gets old. I love the contrast between the floral pink wallpaper and gold upholstered headboard...really clean and romantic looking.


Also from an old magazine,isn't the bright pink color just wonderful. Paired with the orange bench and touches of gold...ahhh!
It really is a rich look.


This pretty pink chair from Pottery Barn Teen
is so elegant and paired with other simple furnishings it would add that touch of whimsy to a little girl's room or placed in
a corner of a powder room. Around $200 and comes
in three pretty pastels.


This hounds tooth print pillow from Heals is only $40- what a bargain!
I am currently obsessed with this pattern. Timeless.

Got it! I found this great pink hounds tooth fabric at only 12.00 a yard! Go to Hancock's of Padacah to purchase! I'm using this fabric to apulster a pair of wheat back chairs from Goodwill.


This room is the prettiest shade of light pink and I love the "dancer" letters hanging from the dark pink ribbons.
I hope this postinspires someone to add a
little pink prettiness to thier life!

No comments: