Dec 22, 2008

Exceptional Pomogranate Mojito









As I thought about what drink besides the spiked homemade eggnog to bring to Adrian's Christmas Eve gathering this year(she was nice enough to have myself, boyfriend and yelling 1 year old to her home) I wanted to try for a way to incorporate my vanilla sugar and also use pomogranates in the drink and then found this! Walla, it makes me very happy!

POMOGRANATE MOJITO WITH VANILLA SUGAR
2 oz pomegranate juice
2 oz white rum
1 tbsp vanilla sugar
4 oz club soda
6 mint sprigs
cracked ice

1
In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients except the mint and shake well.
2
Mull the mint in the bottom of a cocktail glass.
3
Strain the pomegranate mixture into the glass with the muddled mint, and serve.

CHEERS...I can hear the glasses clinking already.

No comments: